Image One Designs has been fabricating boat covers for over 25 years. All of our covers & tops are patterned directly off your boat to ensure the best fit which means that we will need your boat to visit us for a short while. All our boat covers are fabricated with Sunbrella fabric & binding, 20 gge UV rated window vinyl, YKK marine zippers.
- bimini: the "roof" of the boat enclosure. It can be freestanding or attached to the windshield.
- full enclosure: parts consisting of bimini, side curtains, stern curtain fabricated on frame work &/or bow cover.
- mooring cover: boat cover that is snapped to the gunnels from stern to windshield plus bow. Designed for ease of application while moored at the dock.
- playpen cover: mooring cover for pontoon boats.
- travel cover: tailored total boat cover to reduce wind drag. Reinforced at rub points and hangs past the gunnel with drawstring hem. Hold down points to attach to trailer.
- storage cover: total boat cover that is raised high, supported with "T"bar frame and hangs low and loose past the gunnels. It gets tied down at points.
care & cleaning
Never store your canvas & window plastic wet.
Always roll your window plastic and not fold it.
Once a season lubricate all snaps & zippers
Only a storage cover is able to hold back the weight of snow
Clean your windows with Klear to Sea or other vinyl specific cleaners.
Clean Sunbrella with 303 cleaner. Cleaning your canvas will remove it's waterproofing so you will have to reapply with 303 Fabric Protectant .